1. Class Days and at School functions pupils must wear the uniform prescribed for the season. Boys should come to school clean and tidy. Pupils who are not correctly dressed and pupils whose general appearance does not conform to such regulations as the school prescribes, will be sent home as a form of punishment. If irregularity in school uniform or attending school exists persistently, the parents will be asked to withdraw their ward for disrespecting school rules.
2. Pupils who come late to school and those who have been absent on the previous day must bring a letter of explanation from the parents countersigned by the Principal, to be tendered to the Class Teacher.
3. Pupils are strictly forbidden to leave the School premises or grounds during the regular school hours. Permission to do so may be granted only by the Principal.
4. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework, disobedience and disrespect towards members of the school staff or bad moral influence, justify dismissal.
5. Pupils on their way to and from school are expected to deport themselves in a responsible manner.
6. Pupils are strictly forbidden to introduce objectionable literature/material into the school or to make purchase of such material from unauthorised dealers.
7. During the absence of a teacher from the class, pupils must obey the Monitor appointed by the School authorities to maintain good order.
8. Any kind of damage done to the School premises, furniture etc. will be realised from the student responsible.
9. Parents are expected to co-operate in the work of the School, particularly by enforcing regularity and discipline by evincing interest in their child’s progress and by extending their fullest encouragement to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. Parents should check the School Diary regularly.
10. Pupils are not granted leave outside period except in case of illness. Pupils who do not join School on the days of re-opening after vacations are liable to forfeit their places.
11. A pupil who has been suffering from or who has been in contact with any infectious disease must produce a certificate of fitness (from a competent authority) that he may attend School without risk of spreading infection.
12. Only those pupils who have paid all School fees from the first quarter (April 2022) to the fourth quarter due in January 2023, are permitted to appear for the final examination.
13. Only in exceptional circumstances should private tutors be employed with the prior permission of the Principal. Teachers in this School are not permitted to give private tuition to pupils of their own classes.
14. Ordinarily, a School Diary is published under the authority of the School Management each year. Any changes in the rules of the School are notified in the Diary. Each boy must possess a copy of the School diary and must bring it to school on every working day.
15. Duplicate copy of Transfer Certificate are not issued. In special cases, such certificate will be issued after verification of the proof, on payment of Rs. 600/-.
16. N.C.C. is mandatory for students of class XI. Parades will be conducted as per the school time-table.
17. (a) If a boy is absent continuously for 6 days or in a split way for more than 8 days in a month, his name shall be struck off the rolls at the end of the month. Re-admission may be considered depending upon his academic performance, by charging the full admission fee once only. If the act is repeated, he will NOT be granted re-admission at all.
This rule is being promulgated to maintain 75% attendance in an academic year as per the regulations of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
(b) Pupils are required to take part in various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities as and when they are asked to do so. Participation will be deemed compulsory by the School authorities.
18. Students must come in School uniform whenever they enter the campus on any working day.
19. At the end of each month, when the School is in session, parents are expected to inquire from the Class Teacher about their son/ward’s progress and the number of days he has attended the School/College.
20. In case, a student is absent from School for a genuine reason, an application for the same, signed by the parents should be sent to the Principal.
21. Boys leaving the School premises during School hours without the written permission of the Principal will be suspended with immediate effect.
22. In no case, is a boy allowed to bring cell-phone to School/College. Any violation of this rule will result in the confiscation of the handset and no claim will be entertained thereafter.