Category General Information
- Refer to the Procedure [Revised] for Online Check Your Progress (CYP) Test uploaded on the school website, the SMS and Email for the Test will be given a day before (latest by 4 pm) for each subject as per the Time-Table.
- The students, who do not receive the SMS till 4 pm, may contact the School Office on the given Contact Numbers below.
- The students, who wish to give their tests on PC/Laptop and do not receive the Email, may contact the School Office on the given Contact Numbers below.
School Office Contact Numbers :
For BHS Students : 9935584717, 9838085631
For HTS Students : 9151534827, 6306756076Read More
In order to complete the Registration of candidates for ISC 2022 Examination, Students of Class XI are required to send the following to the Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 4th August 2020.
- Candidate’s Name
- Admission Number
- Father’s Name
- A passport size photo of candidate in school uniform (Format: jpg/png; Size: Max 50 KB)
- Candidate’s Signature (Format: jpg/png; Size: Max 50 KB)